This conference took place in October 2010 in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
Sharing learning and best practice on inclusion, North and South of the border
What it was about?
- Hearing from young people on their experiences of inclusive youth work
- Hearing from youth organisations that have made changes to include more young people
- Examining current practice – what challenges and opportunities arise from embracing diversity?
- Share our ‘tips’ with a range of organisations working across the youth sector and learn from them
- Leaving with a toolkit to support your organisation in assessing its practice across the 5 P’s:
- Participation levels
- Public Image
- Policies and Procedures
- Programme planning and delivery
To see video clips of the conference as well as the keynote speech see
To see video clips of young people talking ablut inclusion practice in their youth groups see www.youthnetni.org.uk/default.aspx?CATID=8425
For a report on the practice seminar on intergenerational work see www.youthnetni.org.uk/default.aspx?CATID=8443
For a report on working with parents practice seminar see www.youthnetni.org.uk/default.aspx?CATID=8444