- 9.30 Registration
- 10.00 Introduction - Eddie D’Arcy, President of NYCI
- 10.10 Opening Remarks - Barry Andrews T.D., Minister for Children & Youth Affairs
- 10.20 Keynote Speaker - Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, Distinguished Journalist, Broadcaster & Author
10.40 Philip Watt, CEO of NCCRI
- Intercultural Youth Work in Context - The Year of Intercultural Dialogue
10.50 Siobhan Lynam
- Intercultural Consultant The Relevance and Benefits of Interculturalism in Youth Work
- 11.00 Coffee Break
11.15 Roundtable 1
- Exploring current intercultural practice in youth work This session will explore understandings, responses to, and challenges faced while doing intercultural youth work.
- 12.45 Lunch and Networking
1.45 Roundtable 2
- Embedding interculturalism in youth work - What are our responsibilities and obligations? This topic will centre on practical actions that each organisation can take and identify the changes that may be required.
- 3.00 Break out Session
3.15 Roundtable 3
- What supports are needed to embed interculturalism effectively within your organisations? This roundtable will consider stakeholders as enablers of intercultural youth work and determine what practical supports need to be put in place.
- 4.15 Summary Plenary
- 4.30 Closing Remarks